Conversations

Photo of Marvin White
Deemed to similar.
These two images were reported as to similar. They are two different photos one with the beak open and one with it closed which makes the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Felicia
Multiple accounts
One of the users who dominates the baby and children section posts a lot of duplicates. I reported what I could catch the other day, and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Brian Pierce
Duplicate Images get awards
Is Pixato losing all credibility? The rules clearly say no repetitive or similar images, but look at the results - especially 2nd and 3rd !
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian Pierce
Similar images rule
Whatever happened to the Similar images rule? In the 'Into the water' contest the same dog appears in the 3rd 5th and 6th photos. and 5...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brian Pierce
Rules arbitrarily applied.
I've just had one photo of a girl falling to her knees in the sea rejected from the 'into the water' contest as 'there is no obvious rela...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kees van Es
bad pictures
Today i have chosen the worst pictures, like most here do i believe . I'm losing my reasonable pictures of the worst i ever see, not sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brian Pierce
Images Paused
Framing Art has spent 5 credits to give your image a minimum of three additional ImageDuels. Based on its ImageDuel history it had previ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Brian Pierce
Copyright
A see that one contest 'Strings and Marmalade' has hidden in the 'additional rules a clause that says by entering to transfer the copyrig...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian Pierce
Remove Photo from a contest
Is there any way to remove photos from a contest? I accidently uploaded several images and entered them ALL into a contest and now I c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question